Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thanks, FRIENDSHIP!


I had a great time with my good friend "Bogs" this evening.. Though we're still single at our age and have questions why we are...we're both praying and hoping that we'll find one in God's perfect time....We do share our thoughts and feelings in the level that we've gained each other's trust...What's good about us is we know how to laugh at ourselves or at the situation esp. in life's trying moments...

Bogs is such a loyal friend who's easy and light to be with...We can talk anything under the sun (career, lovelife, family or even showbiz) It's not only me who's enjoying the pleasure of his company but also my other female friends (Dhey, Meech, Tet, Jacke, etc..)

Thank you so much, friendship!!! Thank you for listening, for your advice and concern and for your prayers...."Platonic Lover" as Mike fondly tagged us..I really appreciate you more than you ever imagine and you're really close to Martha's heart....

No comments: