Friday, June 20, 2008

My Siblings


I’m the eldest, with one brother and one sister. My sister is an achiever while my brother is a simple guy.

I always text my sister with “I love you” messages but I’m not at ease doing it to my brother. I sometimes feel guilty because I’m more generous and affectionate to my sister. Maybe, the reason is our 10 years age gap. And I had a chance to take care of her, so until now she’s like my baby…

I once told my sister, “I love for you what you are and not for what you have or have achieved.” I haven’t told this to my brother, but I also love him....and I want to express it now!!!


1 comment:

cherry said...

hi cathy! wud u blve i open ur blog almost evryday,,coz i luv reading ur articles especially on family category...kktouch...kya luv n kta...keep on inspiring us..