Monday, July 14, 2008

DEAMPAULLES - 1st Day in school!


It was my day-off. My cousin's grandchild has caught my attention. I hastily went out to invite my cousin to come inside our house. I just want to take picture of her cute granddaughter - dressed up in pink, wearing a cap, sunglasses and a name tag. Since it's first day of class, delightful accessories were put on to this adorable child, to make her appear like it's her 1st day in school.

After the shot, I just laughed with my cousin. And now, I'm publishing Deampaulles' Souvenir Photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks cute in her pink outfit!!
Wishing her all the best for the future!!

cathy said...

thanks anurag...We have to be like little children, at times...

Roger DJ said...

My wife is the same way. She loves to dress up our little girl and take lots of pics. I could be wrong but I think it's a girl thing.