Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thank You Note

It's 2am...I'm already done checking my emails and friendster. I'm so tired and not in a perfect mood to write for my blog...But I love reviewing my older posts..I would check for new comments....I would recheck my grammar...I would glance through the photos...

It's a different kind of fulfillment when you could see your published thoughts...How much more if a visitor would compliment your post...That's why I came up with the "Thank You Note" category for my blog...Honestly, until now I couldn't believe that people from different parts of the world are viewing my website...I do love browsing through "live traffic feed."

From the bottom of my heart, "Thank you so much."

And now, I'm ready to publish my next post.....Enjoy reading and feel at home!!!

1 comment:

Roger DJ said...

Hi Cathy , thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You have a great blog here. You seem to genuinely appreciate the people that God has put in your life and you highlight them in your posts. I think that's is really great. Thanks for adding me to your blog list. I've now succeeded in adding you to mine. It took a while because I have been learning how to create a drop-down blog list. It took a lot of failures before I got it right but now it works. I originally learned so that I could make one for my wife Jemima.
Today we are celebrating the birth of our nation with the Declaration of Independence. Jemi says it is also Friendship Day between our 2 countries. May it always be so. God bless you !
Roger DJ