Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How I wish they're my children....


I was just thinking if I got married at a young age...maybe, my children are grown ups now!...Not by choice that I'm still single...Of course, I've experienced falling in and out of love...And I do have my "baby dreams."

In my workplace, two of my colleagues love calling me "Mama Kat." I don't mind because they're both loveable and a lot younger than me. They are none other than my dream son and daughter - Kristian and Jacq.

Kristian is warm and friendly. He's the first one who called me "Mama Kat." Jacq is confident and articulate. She always has a ready smile to everyone and has a unique, contagious kind of laughter.

You may agree with me that they look good together and I'm an avid fan of them. I may not be their biological mom but I just love them both!!! They're authentic, easy and fun to be with....

No comments: